Adler4Family – Offer for families in celebration of the hotel’s 575th anniversary
Can be booked for stays between 10th January and 21st December 2021 with arrival on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
In 2021 we will be celebrating our 575th birthday and in this memorable year would also like to show our appreciation to families in particular well with our special offer. Some of our guests have been coming to us for generations. If you haven't yet visited the hotel since the renovation, you'll be amazed for example by the new indoor play corners in the kids area, the new chic family rooms and suites and the playground area in the park.
- 3 x nights’ stay in a family room, a family suite or in one of our categories of suitable size for a family holiday
- 1 x kid‘s cocktail at the hotel bar per child
- 3 x breakfast from the extensive Adler gourmet buffet
- 2 x lunch from the snack buffet, including the drinks supplied (water, juices)
- 3 x original afternoon teas with sweet and savoury delights, water and alcohol-free drinks, on the afternoon of your arrival as well as the two following day
- 3 x 4-course evening menu for the adults in the “Adler Stuben” Restaurant – choose from a range of options
- Our basic inclusive services, which incorporate many extras, including – subject to availability – the hire of sledges, family rickshaws and mountain bikes, plus the use of the indoor and outdoor children's play areas as well as our wellness area (between 12:00 and 15:00 the kids can romp and splash about in our water worlds to their heart's content).
The evening meal for the children is not included in the offer - order from our extensive children's menu
for whatever suits their taste, at the prices listed in the menu.
Offer price for "Adler4Family"
|Valid for arrival on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday for families with two adults and two children up to and including the age of 17 in one unit|
|10.1. to 21.12.2021 Family room, family suite or other category||€ 1.794,00||€ 1.575,00 per family|
~ Bookings for this offer are only available from the hotel direct through the Reservations Department ~
In addition to the wide range of leisure activities on the estate, there’s lots of interesting things to do in the High Black Forest region. We have put together some special tips for families – from a trip to the climbing park, to adventure golf and snowtubing (our very own personal recommendations) to stand-up paddle-boarding on Lake Titisee, adventure hikes as well as visits to museums, amusement parks and zoos.
- All offer prices are understood as being per person and include VAT and service charge.
- The offer is only valid for families with a maximum of two children up to and including the age of 17 if the children stay in their parents' room.
- The Reservations Department will determine the category depending upon availability.
- The local tax will be charged separately.
- The services included in the offer for families are fixed and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- This offer cannot be combined with other discounts.