- Two nights in a comfortable Double Room including sumptuous Adler breakfast buffet
- Welcome drink on arrival for you and a welcome treat for your dog
A sweet welcome treat from the patisserie and a bottle of mineral water in your room
- On both evenings, a main meal in our rustic Wirtshus. You are very welcome to bring your dog with you
- Use of our luxurious Wellness Pavilion
from the second night of your stay onwards once a day free greenfee at the Golfcamp „Hochschwarzwald“, only 3 km away from the hotel
Every comfort for you and your four-legged friend too. We will give you a lovely comfortable room with a special designer bed for your dog, a bowl and his first dinner. The designer bed is obviously available in various sizes. A special “DO NOT DISTURB” sign, which you can take home with you, provides a warning to our housekeeper so no-one is disturbed.
Dogs are welcome in our Wirtshus. However, unfortunately you cannot be accompanied by your dog in our Marie Antoinette Restaurant, the Breakfast Pavilion or our Leo Lounge. If you do not want to leave your four-legged friend alone, we will be happy to serve you breakfast or even a meal from the menu in your room.
|Price per night||Low Season||High Season|
Extra night in a Double Room, per person and night
Service and VAT are included in the packages. The current local visitors’ tax of € 2,60 per person per day is charged separately.
Please contact Mrs. Ulrike Trejo-Ketterer at Reservations under
phone +49 (0) 7652 - 127 205 or via email: email@example.com
- All prices are per per person and package inclusive of VAT and service. Local visitors’ tax will be added.
- All packages have set benefits that cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- If you wish to book the package in a different room category or extend your stay, please contact us.
- Our packages can not be booked during the Christmas / New Years period.
(12/2013 - Changes may apply)